12/10 progress updates

In today’s lecture, we made a huge improvement through Ben’s lecture, we figured out the radio problem that our group gets stuck on. And we can actually use the logic block to make the controller do a different action while connecting with another micro:bit. By creating different category action and compile them to the different group number, and them connect these numbers to the radio controller can actually make the artbot follow the radio controller and do the different movement. And then I tried different logic blocks to make the artbot received different instruction. It was really fun to try to make this artbot move. However, the only problem I faced is the artbot don’t really sensitive when I try to use tilt right and tilt left function, they don’t receive the radio instruction really well. This is one of the problems that I faced during this meeting.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.